Adaptable and Comprehensive
The Austofix Small Fragment System is an adaptable and comprehensive range of implants for different indications and various fracture patterns.
- Locking screws allows for variable or fixed-angle construction
- Provides particular advantages in oesteopenic bone or in fractures near the joints
- Implant grade titanium plates and screws incorporate significant benefits: lightweight, high strength and bio-compatible
- The Combination Hole allows for a range of plate fixation options. The holes accommodate both Compression and Locking screws.
- Slotted Hole ‚ ì Cortex Screws
- Threaded Hole ‚ ì Locking Screws
Country of Origin
Made in Australia
- Store Name: Austofix
- Vendor: Austofix
- No ratings found yet!