The Austofix PHN Proximal Humeral Solid Nail is a simple and effective intramedullary device for the stable fixation of proximalhumeral fractures.
- Standard Nail
- Total length 170mm
- Designed for use with humeral neck fractures, within 90mm of the top of the humerus.
- Distal holes are close enough to be targeted with a fixed instrument, no Xray targeting needed
- Long Nail
- Designed for fractures in the middle and distal shaft.
- 200-280mm (in 20mm increments).
- Features a distal hole for static locking and a slot for dynamic locking.
Country of Origin
Made in Australia
- Store Name: Austofix
- Vendor: Austofix
- No ratings found yet!